BitTiger is a rapidly expanding online education company whose mission is to equip the next generation of software engineers, designers and managers with the tools they need to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. Our intelligent learning platform guides students through lectures, exercises, and projects developed by Silicon Valley’s top engineers, preparing students for rewarding tech careers in less time.
About the Data Scientist (Curriculum Developer - Contractor) position:
You will work closely with other instructors, our education team and core engineering team to help develop BitTiger curriculum and content for our students.
- Create original educational content including articles, videos, and e-books introducing Data Science topics at technical depth, such as exploratory statistical analysis, machine learning, data wrangling, and data visualization.
- Propose and define the scope of new BitTiger Data Science courses and programs
- Collaborate with other professionals in the Data Science industry to help them craft their Data Science curriculum for BitTiger courses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Passion for online education
- Strong understanding of programming and database query languages related to Data Science (e.g. Python, R, SQL)
- Advanced degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or operations research is required
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunch, stocked kitchen and beverages